My first ever blog, it would be nice if it was something profound wouldn't it? Well it's not gonna be. It's gonna be the in(s)ane ramblings of a schmuck. However there's some stuff I just need to get out and since I don't have a wife or even a girlfriend then on the internet it shall go.
So what is my blog going to be about? Whatever crosses my mind most likely.
Why is it called earplugger? Because earplugs was taken.
Why plug ears at all? Simple. The world pisses me of and sometimes I just need to shut out the stupidity.
So this blog is a rantfest. I don't have a great deal to rant about today though, I just got 95% on an assignment for one of my OU courses and that is cause for celebration. Bad wine is on the menu but decanting it 6 times makes it a whole lot more palatable.
Which reminds me, I haven't taken my beta blockers today. Down the hatch, yum. The leaflet says to avoid alcohol, ha! If I did that I wouldn't need the damn things in the first place.
So yeah I got 95% woohoo I'm a happy man. However happiness is, in my experience, a short-lived thing, and I have to say the course is about as interesting as me on a first date. Why do it you cry? Well because I'm trying to change my job and have decided I want to get into regenerative medicine. In fact I don't want to change my job because my current job is sitting around doing not very much at all and I like it. I'm 32 and I haven't been to work for 4 months. I wake up every day and just lie in bed until I feel like getting up. And then I tend to eat something and watch cartoons. It's an easy, easy life. However all good things must come to an end and when my money dries up alas I will be forced back into a life of slavery.
And just like that I have my first rant topic: Work. I'll save it for a new blog though AS THIS ONE IS GETTING DANGEROUSLY TLDR.
No comments:
Post a Comment